Saturday, July 14, 2012

Deep Blue Eyes on the Greek Isles By Dimitri Sarantis

Congratulations to Dimitri Sarantis.  His book,  Deep Blue Eyes on the Greek Isles, just came out today and I'm so thrilled to be posting a review.  He sent me an advance copy months ago and I've been excited to officially post my thoughts about the book.
  Here goes . . .

REVIEW:

Dimitri Sarantis writes with passion.  His book captured me from the very beginning.  You know you've discovered an amazing author when they inspire you to write and bring a strong reminder of why you wanted to be an author in the first place; that's what happened when I read Deep Blue Eyes on the Greek Isles.
    While enjoying this book, I felt so much as part of the story, it seemed like I'd rekindled a relationship with a dear friend.


   
    The characters in this book are real, likable and intriguing.  The relationships are so believable that as a woman, part of me fell in love with Paul, even as I sympathized with Sophie (reveling in the good times and crying through the hard ones).
    I'm so glad to have read Dimitri Sarantis' work.  I would recommend Deep Blue Eyes on the Greek Isles to anyone who loves reading romance.


Please click HERE to add this to your to-read list.

Dimitri @
fiction romance

Follow him on Twitter
Like him on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links. I'll go check it out, Elisa. It sounds like something to get wrapped up in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book with characters that are easy to relate to! I like the cover- it looks soothing. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't often feel that Part of a Story vibe, but when I am reading & I do it is heaven.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought that being in Greece sounded so romantic...

    ReplyDelete